JACOBS, Fla.

– Mexico’s Interior Ministry is considering barring U.A.E. travelers from the country, the country’s tourism agency said Friday.

Miguel Angel Fernandez told reporters the Interior Ministry had been looking at the situation.

“We are in discussion with our embassy and are in contact with the U.K. ambassador, and we have to do what is in the best interest of Mexico and its citizens,” he said.

The United States is already under scrutiny over the recent spike in deaths of travelers in Mexico.

The U.N. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs says it is concerned about the impact of the virus on health workers in Mexico and has raised concerns about the possibility of the country losing U.O. peacekeepers, whose mission includes humanitarian aid.

Mexico has said it will not send troops to the country.

The U.H.C. says Mexico’s government has said the U and U.W. have “serious problems with the health of their staffs” and that the country has asked the U to do everything it can to avoid any disruptions in their health care and to protect their workers.

The ministry said in a statement that it was taking steps to safeguard the health and safety of the Mexican people.

Tags: Categories: Services